Returns and Refunds Policy
Please read this policy carefully. This is the Returns and Refunds Policy of Reconnect Outdoors.
We issue refunds for event tickets products within 3 days of the original purchase of the product and up to 24hours before the event has taken place.
Refunds will be issued for the following reasons:
- You are unable to attend the event and have given sufficient notice prior to commencement.
- You made an during the purchase process
- An event was cancelled by the organiser
We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our tickets.
If you’re looking to return a faulty or incorrect item, please get in touch so we can this sorted for you.
You can return any item for a refund, within 28 days of receiving your original order.
- We will refund the amount you paid when you purchased the item. This includes sale items. This does not include shipping costs.
- We try hard to accept all returns, and returns to us don’t need to be in the original packaging. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
- All goods will be inspected on return.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure it’s packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way.
- We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.
- Make sure you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the items you are returning or obtain proof of posting.
It can take up to 7 working days for your return to arrive at our office and we’ll send you an email to let you know once it has been received and your refund has been processed. Once your refund has been processed, depending on your card issuer, it can take up to 10 business days for the funds to show in your account.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org